Virtual Open Gardens Competition
All classes will be for fun, with some of the best entries shown both here on our website and on social media. Where we can offer small prizes we will and hopefully all will enjoy the experience of making the entries and having a go!
Everyone’s planted spaces, gardens, allotments and vegetable plots are looking fantastic, especially now we have had some rain. In these strange times, however, we can only invite small numbers of our family and friends around to enjoy them so let’s show them off online!
First to third in each class will receive a prizecard and cash prize!
All entries to be submitted through the submit button please.
The entry must be your work
The Judges decision is final.
All entries to be in by 5pm,17th July 2020.
Results will be posted on the 22nd July, originally Driffield Showday 2020
3) My Back Garden
- Take up to 4 photographs of your garden, this is your chance to showcase your garden as a whole and enter through the submit button below.
4) My Front Garden
- Take up to 2 photographs of your garden, this is your chance to showcase your garden as a whole and enter through the submit button below.
5) My Backyard / Planters
- If your garden is more landscaped with planters please make your entry under this class. Submit your details and up to 4 photos below.
6) My Vegetable Plot / Allotment
-If you want to show your vegetables off use this class to send us in up to 4 photographs that showcase you veg plot at its best.
7) Great Ideas
- We all have a great idea or hack that we use in our garden, the best idea wins a prize. All entries will be placed on the website to showcase innovation and good ideas! Submit your details and up to 4 photos below.
8) The Garden Feature
- What you are most proud of! what one aspect of your garden do you love? This can be a plant, a construction (shed / bug hotel etc etc), a stunning lawn, a patio / seating area. Submit your details and up to
4 photos below.